Art Therapy with Chroma
Art therapy is a form of psychological therapy. It uses painting, drawing, or modeling to support people understand themselves and make positive changes in their lives. International research suggests art therapy is a highly effective, cost efficient approach. It engages and supports children and adults with a range of psychosocial, emotional, medical or behavioural issues. The video clips show art therapy in many settings. We hope you see what difference art therapy can make.
Accessed by individuals and groups, it is a diverse and flexible psychological therapy, which can:
- Enhance the ability to manage anger, anxiety and depression
- Increase self-expression, confidence and communication
- Develop trust and positive relationships
- Develop resources to cope with life’s challenges
- Promote creativity, imagination and playfulness