Now is the time to apply for the Advancing Healthcare Awards 2022 Chroma award for AHPs, including Arts Therapists, working with people who have mental health problems
Mental health is getting a much higher profile, and this is a dynamic area for AHPs including Arts Therapists. We want to hear what you are doing, the impact you have had and how others could follow suit in their work. Innovation? Yes of course, but equally yours could be a proven project that continues to deliver outstanding results. We are keen to hear the stories of people you are helping, partnerships you have forged and creative approaches you have put into successful practice.
Awards close early January 2022 so don’t wait – submit your entry soon!
- Involving service-users (and carers if appropriate) – in their own words if you like
- Evidence of impact, including the views of service users, colleagues, managers and others
- Sustainability, flexibility, and potential to scale up
- Value for money
- Leadership and partnership working.
1. Describe your project and its significance in 50 words.
2. Describe how you developed the project working with service users, colleagues, and others. How did you achieve the resources needed? (200 words)
3. Outline the impact of the project and the outcome measures you used (200 words)
4. What were the risks you took? What worked and what didn’t? What lessons did you learn? (200 words)
5. How can your project be developed and sustained? What advice would you give to others wishing to do something similar? (200 words)
6. Outline how your project demonstrates leadership and engagement of relevant stakeholders and partners (100 words)
All entries should be submitted to https://ahawards.co.uk/uk/
So, do you think your project could be the winner of the upcoming Advancing Healthcare Awards 2022 Chroma award for AHPs, including Arts Therapists, working with people who have mental health problems? Apply now!